Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cooking Chili!!

For those of you who don't know I love to cook. I can work all day long and find such as release in cooking a meal from scratch. So anyway to my point. Last year we entered the Church cook-off and we won 3rd place. We entered this year and won 2nd. Next year maybe 1st at the church. We entered another one this weekend. We won first!! I don't know if I am just that good or everyone down here doesn't know how to cook! I tasted the other and they were pretty nasty and I am not just saying that just be cause I cooked.

So on another note, I have been trying to get my minority certification on Friday I finally received it. This was no easy task. I had to send them my life history, had an on site interview, and last had 8 people drilling me for an hour about my company. This was all to see if it was really my company and I had to control. No I can get some of that money Obama is about to hand out!! Sorry to any Dems.

No comments:

Post a Comment